Successfully Set up and Manage synchronization between ARIS repository and the other data sources.
At the end of the course, you will be familiar with all phases of the DataLink synchronization process, and be able to configure and administer it properly. You will also know how to check if ARIS database content is properly sync with an external data sources and ensure its consistency.
- Introduction of DataLink architecture
- Default synchronization
- Running DataLink
- Method: Lecture, demonstration, discussion
Duration: 2 hours
- Basic knowledge of ARIS framework and methodology essential.
Training for advanced users who intend to customize DataLink using SDK extension pack.
At the end of training all participants will become familiar with DataLink platform on development level. All participants will gain a new knowledge how to extend DataLink platform within customized functionality and deploy it into real project. Part of the training is also deeper explanation of DataLink software architecture and principles.
Course content (Day 1)
- DataLink overview
- Core DataLink functionality
- Data contexts
- Tasks and process flow
- Integration model and deployment
- Support and troubleshooting
Course content (Day 2)
- DataLink software architecture
- IDE integration and documentation
- Hands-on training (development)
- Method: Lecture, demonstration, hands-on training
- Duration: 2 days
- Advanced knowledge of ARIS 9.8 or later – user interface, modeling and ARIS method
- Advanced knowledge of ARIS 9.8 (or later) scripting (ARIS reports)
- Experience with Java/JEE development (2+ years)
- Laptop with IntelliJ IDEA, JDK 1.7 and ARIS 9.8 (local server) installed