Have a look at the key DataLink features and find out which of them have been newly implemented in DataLink 3.
Key runtime features:
- Simple sliced and task-based architecture
- Java 8 support
- ARIS 9.8 support
- Runs outside ARIS for testing and faster development cycle
- Pre-packaged and reusable solution is more reliable than disposable custom scripting
- Support and updates are available
Speed & Scalability
- Synchronize 1,000s of objects and 100s of models in minutes
- Runs on server
- Can be delivered with SDK extension pack
- Well documented API and configuration model
DataLink is tested in big deployments and is more reliable and powerful than one time scripting solutions. It stays very flexible as it can be highly configured and customized. We are improving performance with every version!